People are often very confident about their physical condition, but once they have a disease, they will be troubled from time to time. The occurrence of any kind of disease has certain symptoms. So, what are the symptoms of pelvic adnexitis? Let us take a look at the following introduction in detail, hoping to be helpful to everyone.
Clinical manifestations of pelvic adnexitis
People are often very confident about their physical condition, but once they have a disease, they will be troubled from time to time. The occurrence of any disease has certain symptoms, so what are the symptoms of pelvic adnexitis?
Symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease:
(1) The systemic symptoms are not obvious, sometimes there may be low fever and easy fatigue. The disease has a long course, and some patients may experience neurasthenia symptoms, such as lack of energy, general malaise, and insomnia. When patients have poor resistance, they are vulnerable to acute or subacute attacks.
(2) Scar adhesion and pelvic congestion formed by chronic inflammation can cause abdominal distention and pain in the lumbosacral region. Often suffers from fatigue, after intercourse and around menstruation.
(3) Due to pelvic bleeding, the patient may have increased menstruation. Ovarian dysfunction can have menstrual disorders, blocking tubal adhesions can lead to infertility.
2, pelvic inflammatory disease is divided into acute and chronic. There are two symptoms:
(1) Clinical manifestations of acute fallopian tubes: due to pain and fever in the lower abdomen, the degree of inflammation varies slightly depending on the degree. Some patients have chills, headache, and loss of appetite before high fever. Secretory salpingitis due to discharge, some cases have bowel and bladder irritation.
(2) Clinical manifestations of chronic fallopian tubes: abdominal pain and low-grade fever have subacute attacks and temporary relief, and there are hemostatic acid, feeling of falling, sexual pain, etc., which can recur repeatedly, and sexual intercourse fatigue occurs during menstruation. Elderly patients have neurosis, such as lack of energy, fatigue, general malaise, insomnia and so on.
How to prevent pelvic adnexitis
After the appearance of pelvic adnexitis, women themselves do not have much pain, but once the opportunity for treatment is missed, it will cause various complications, endanger their own health, and also affect the happiness of the family. Therefore, it is necessary to To learn about the prevention knowledge of pelvic adnexitis, what are the prevention methods of pelvic adnexitis?
1. Active contraception will not indulge in sex. If sexual intercourse is not clean, pathogens can enter the pelvis through the vagina and cause an infection. According to the survey, more than 3 times of artificial abortion, the occurrence of uterine diseases and the possibility of the occurrence of harm have increased significantly. If repeated miscarriage is repeated, it is easy to cause intrauterine infection, cervical or intrauterine adhesions, resulting in secondary infertility.
2. When changing underwear, you should choose loose cotton underwear, which many mothers should pay attention to.
3. After giving birth, pay attention to proper exercise, such as doing prone position or lying on the knees and chest, to prevent the uterus from falling and reduce pelvic bleeding. Do not pay attention to rest after childbirth, often squatting labor or heavy work, the abdominal pressure will increase, and the uterus will move down from the normal position of the vagina.
4. When you are malnourished, weak or suffering from chronic diseases, you should pay close attention to whether there is fungal infection in other parts, actively control the original disease, and improve the body’s resistance.
5. Eliminate various infections, keep the perineum clean and dry, do not wash the vulva with hot water, soap, etc. The private part must also perform routine care. When cleaning the vulva every day, it is more appropriate to use the weakly acidic formula Ph4 feminine solution.
6, pay attention to health. The panties, bathtubs, towels, etc. of patients with gynecological diseases should be boiled and disinfected with hot water, and people with beriberi in men and women should be actively treated.
The difference between adnexitis and pelvic inflammatory disease
Clinically, many women often cannot distinguish between pelvic inflammatory disease and adnexitis. In fact, the pathogenesis of these two diseases is very different. Generally in female internal reproductive organs, fallopian tubes and ovaries are called uterine appendages. Therefore, strictly speaking, adnexitis refers to inflammation of the fallopian tubes and ovaries. However, salpingitis and oophoritis are often combined with parametritis and pelvic peritonitis, and it is not easy to distinguish them at the time of diagnosis. In this way, pelvic peritonitis and parametritis are also included in the scope of appendicitis.
In addition, the pathogenesis of pelvic inflammatory disease and adnexitis is also very different. Experts pointed out that the chronic salpingitis and pelvic peritonitis in the appendix are mostly caused by the incomplete treatment of acute salpingo-oophoritis and pelvic peritonitis or the lack of attention to the treatment.
Repeated attacks of chronic inflammation, which persist for a long time, cause pelvic congestion, fibrosis of connective tissue, and adhesion of pelvic organs to each other.
Bulging pain in the lower abdomen of patients is the most common symptom, and often aggravates after menstruation or exertion. At the same time, leucorrhea increases, menstrual flow may increase, lumbosacral pain, and some patients may also experience pain in married life.
During the gynecological examination, the uterus was retroflexed, the activity was poor, and the enlarged fallopian tubes were palpable next to the uterus, and there was tenderness. If an inflammatory mass is formed, the mass can be palpated beside the uterus or behind the uterus during examination, with poor activity and tenderness.
Chronic salpingitis unhealed for a long time can cause mucosal adhesions in the fallopian tube, block the fallopian tube, cause secondary infertility, or incompletely block the fallopian tube lumen, increasing the chance of ectopic pregnancy. When the fimbria of the fallopian tubes are adhered due to inflammation, hydrosalpinx can also occur, but the patient may have no obvious symptoms.
How is appendicitis caused?
1. Postpartum or postpartum infection
The patient’s constitution is weak after childbirth or after a small childbirth, and the cervix has not been closed well after the dilation. At this time, the bacteria present in the vagina and cervix may ascend to infect the pelvic cavity; if there are still placenta and fetal membranes remaining in the uterine cavity, the chance of infection is higher. big. This is one of the causes of acute adnexitis.
2. Infection after gynecological surgery
When performing artificial abortion, ring placement or ring removal, tubal drainage, salpingography, endometrial polyp removal, or submucosal myomectomy, if the disinfection is not strict or the original reproductive system chronic inflammation, That is, it may cause postoperative infection. Some patients do not pay attention to personal hygiene after surgery, or do not follow doctor’s orders after surgery, and have sexual life, which can also cause bacterial infection and adnexitis.
3, menstrual period does not pay attention to hygiene
During menstruation, the endometrium is stripped, the blood sinuses in the uterine cavity are opened, and there is a blood clot, which is a good condition for bacteria to grow. If you do not pay attention to hygiene during menstruation, use sanitary napkins or toilet paper with unqualified hygiene standards, or have sex, you will provide bacteria with the opportunity for retrograde infection, which is also the cause of acute adnexitis.
The cause of adnexitis is acute adnexitis or chronic adnexitis caused by infection due to the placement of an intrauterine device.
5. Infection after intrauterine surgery
Because various intrauterine operations were not performed in a regular hospital, the medical equipment in the hospital was not sterilized. In this way, women are infected during surgery, causing various genital inflammations, resulting in the appearance of adnexitis.
Annexitis patients should pay attention to dietary care and strengthen nutrition. It is advisable to eat a light and digestible diet during the fever period. For patients with high fever and injury to the body fluid, pear juice, apple juice, watermelon juice, etc. can be given to drink, but not iced. Patients with leucorrhea with yellow color, large amount, and thick texture belong to the syndrome of damp-heat, and should not eat greasy and spicy things that are fried and roasted. Patients with cold pain in the lower abdomen, fear of cold, and backache, belong to the type of cold condensing qi stagnation, and can be given warm foods such as ginger soup, brown sugar water, and Guiyuan meat in the diet. Five upset hot, low back pain are mostly due to kidney yin deficiency, can eat meat and eggs, flesh and blood, to nourish and strengthen.
Dietary taboos for appendicitis
1. What dietary taboos are there for annexitis?
It is best to avoid caffeine: The caffeine contained in coffee, tea, cola, and chocolate can make you nervous and may contribute to discomfort during menstruation. These drinks should be avoided in the diet adjustment of appendicitis. In addition, the oils contained in coffee may also irritate the small intestine.
Watch out for alcohol abstinence: If you are prone to edema during menstruation, alcohol will exacerbate the problem.
Eat less spicy and stimulating foods. Spicy foods such as peppers and ginger are hot foods. Eating too much spicy and stimulating foods is not conducive to the recovery of gynecological inflammation. Therefore, women with gynecological inflammation must pay attention to avoid it.
Avoid fatty, cold and sticky foods. Sweets must be kept away as much as possible. Such foods have a great impact on vaginal secretions, which will make vaginal secretions more viscous and provide a good living environment for the survival and reproduction of bacteria.
2. How to eat with appendicitis
Get enough protein and eat more lean meat, eggs, tofu, soybeans and other high-protein foods to supplement nutrients and minerals lost during menstruation and improve immunity. This is the most important part of the diet of a person with adnexitis.
Eat more high-fiber foods, such as: vegetables, fruits, whole grains, whole wheat flour, brown rice, oats and other foods. Adequate intake of high-fiber foods can promote the excretion of estrous hormones, increase the content of magnesium in the blood, regulate menstruation and calm nerves.
Female friends who are about to face menopausal annexitis should consume more calcium-rich foods such as milk and dried fish.
Women with adnexitis who have a lot of menstrual flow should consume more iron-rich foods such as spinach, candied dates, red cabbage (the soup is red), and raisins to help replenish blood.
Get enough protein, such as lean pork, duck, goose, quail, eggs, tofu, soybeans and other high-protein foods to supplement nutrients and minerals lost during menstruation and improve immunity.
It is suitable to eat foods with the effect of promoting blood circulation, regulating qi and dispelling knots, such as hawthorn, peach kernel, fruit peel, orange pit, orange peel, rose, kumquat, etc.
Eat more high-fiber foods, such as: vegetables, fruits, whole grains, whole wheat flour, brown rice, oats and other foods.
Supplementing high-fiber foods can promote the excretion of estrous hormones, increase the content of magnesium in the blood, adjust menstruation and calm nerves. This is the most important part of the diet.
3. Diet therapy for appendicitis
3.1. Bitter vegetable and radish soup
Raw materials: prepare 100 grams of bitter cabbage, 20 grams of honeysuckle, 25 grams of dandelion, and 200 grams of green radish, which should be thinly sliced.
Practice: decoct the four flavors together, eat radish and drink soup after removing the medicine. 1 dose daily. It is mainly used for appendicitis, which belongs to the type of damp-heat stasis toxin, fever, lower abdominal pain, pain on both sides of the lower abdomen, refusal to press, a large amount of yellow vaginal discharge, red tongue, yellow coating, and slippery pulse.
3.2. Yinhua winter melon and honey soup
Ingredients: 20 grams of wax gourd seeds, 20 grams of honeysuckle, 2 grams of Coptis chinensis, and 50 grams of honey.
Method: fry honeysuckle first, remove the residue and extract the juice, fry the winter melon seeds with the juice for 15 minutes, then add coptis and honey. One dose per day for 1 week. Indications of appendicitis, which belongs to the type of damp heat and blood stasis, pain in the lower abdomen and both sides of the lower abdomen, refusal to press, slight fever, spontaneous perspiration, a large amount of yellow vaginal discharge, red tongue and yellow coating.
3.3, lychee honey drink
Raw materials: 30 grams of lychee core, 20 grams of honey.
Practice: After crushing the lychee core, put it into the casserole, add water to soak for a while, decoct for 30 minutes, remove the residue and extract the juice, add honey while it is still warm, and mix well. 2 times in the morning and evening. Indications for various chronic adnexitis, lower abdomen and both sides of the lower abdomen pain, discomfort, depression, vaginal discharge.