In some western countries, there are often competitions about the king of the big stomach, that is, who eats more than whoever wins the first place, there are rich bonuses to take, which is very attractive, but we will find that there are many The members of the competition will suffer from different stomach diseases after the end of the competition, and some may also cause diseases such as mild anorexia, which is very detrimental to their health. So the fetus doesn’t like the mother’s overeating? Let’s take a look!
The dangers of overeating
1. Overeating leads to anorexia
If you eat a lot of food at one time, your stomach will feel very uncomfortable. In the long run, it will instill a bad reflex in your brain. In this way, when you see food, you will be reflexive. Feeling disgusted, in this case, you can easily develop anorexic reactions to food. If you suffer from anorexia, you will lose desire for your three meals, so the nutrition can’t keep up, and the body can easily collapse.
2. Overeating leads to rapid weight gain
I often see such a situation in life. Friends have been overeating for several days because of lovelorn, depressed and depressed mood and irregular eating life. When they gradually come out of the shadows, you will find them. Already fat as two people. Overeating leads to excessive nutrition flooding into our body, so that the excess nutrition gradually accumulates in the body and will be converted into a large amount of fat, so it will look fat on the outside.
Therefore, for our slender and slender figure, we must grasp the amount of food we eat, and we must not delay our body because of the refreshing taste.
3. Overeating can easily make the skin worse
Overeating may enter a lot of oil in the body. These oils accumulate in various parts of the body, so a lot of toxins will be produced. The toxins accumulated in the body will be most directly manifested on the face. While the complexion is not good, you will find that your face will be more oily and your skin will become rougher. Only when a person has a good complexion and good skin will they give others the impression of being generous and clean, so try to avoid overeating and be beautiful.
Baby doesn’t like mom’s overeating
- Insufficient weight gain in the first 3 months of pregnancy
- See if you suffer from insomnia and anorexia, if everything else is normal, then there is no need to worry about insufficient weight gain;
- Pregnant mothers can eat several meals a day, especially healthy foods, such as buckwheat, milk, fresh juice, etc.;
- The whole pregnancy weight gain is less than 9Kg, the incidence of low birth weight babies will increase by 50%, and the neonatal mortality rate will also increase relatively.
Excessive weight gain in pregnant women
Excessive weight gain in pregnant women can cause many dangerous complications, such as chronic hypertension, pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes, pyelonephritis, thrombosis, post-term pregnancy, and fetal large and obstructed labor.
course, the rate of caesarean section will also increase relatively, and the difficulty of surgery and anesthesia, complications after anesthesia, and recovery of wounds after surgery are all problems, especially heart failure caused by hypertension and diabetes before and after childbirth. Threats to the lives of mothers and fetuses.
What diseases can overeating cause
1. Fatigue: Overeating will cause the brain to respond slowly and accelerate the aging of the brain. After people are full, the blood in the body goes to the gastrointestinal system to “work”, which is easy for people to be in a state of fatigue and drowsiness for a long time.
2. Obesity: The high-fat and high-protein foods that modern people often eat are more difficult to digest, and excess “nutrients” accumulate in the body, the consequences of which are obesity and a series of wealthy diseases.
3. Stomach disease: The direct harm caused by overeating is the increased burden on the gastrointestinal tract and indigestion. In the long-term, diseases such as gastric erosion and gastric ulcer may also occur.
4. Intestinal diseases: fat is blocked in the intestines, which will cause intestinal obstruction, and the stools are black and bloody.
Psychotherapy for binge eating disorder
1. Understand why you want to eat
You must know that eating is to eliminate hunger and maintain the normal functioning of the body, not to treat food as a consolation, a reward for good performance.
In the long run, when you feel stressed, bored, or happy, you will subconsciously want to eat whether you are hungry or not.
Although it is difficult for us to change this behavior of the body, when you realize this, I believe that next time you will think twice before “eating”.
2. Understand your motivations for overeating
- Keep a log of your unplanned meals for the week and see what you eat at the office, in front of the TV, and while reading a magazine. Then divide your record into four columns.
- Time, record when you want to eat the most. Many people find themselves craving food at certain times.
- Location and people. Make a note of where and with whom you are used to eating.
- Record the food and quantity you eat.
- Record your feelings in the emotion column.
If you can’t tell how you feel, remember what you thought or what happened before you hurried to eat, did a phone call or a song on TV changed your mood, etc. It comes down to emotions.
Then use this information to identify places and environments that are prone to overeating, and you’ll be prepared the next time you encounter the same situation.
Avoiding Overeating Does Not Mean Deliberate Dieting
It’s actually a desirable thing to enjoy food in a leisurely manner, and following the recommended diet below will not only allow you to enjoy food to the fullest, but also not gain weight.
- Plan your own diet and think about how often you eat certain foods. You may be surprised to learn that some of the foods you’ve been longing for are not often available, so indulge in them when you eat them.
- Calculate the calories, mark the calories of the things you eat frequently, compare the calories of these foods before eating, and try to choose foods with low calories.
- Try to have some interval when eating. In addition, it is best to eat when your stomach is full. Eat when you’re hungry, and your brain pushes you to eat well. Because it takes about half an hour for the brain to receive the signal that the stomach is full, and during this time, you may eat hundreds of extra calories.
In addition, experts have found that 15 minutes after a meal, the body’s cravings for food decrease rapidly, and whether you are really full or not, you will feel less interested in continuing to eat.
That’s why when we’re interrupted while we’re eating, it’s hard to keep eating. Plus, it’s scientifically proven that it’s wise to eat dessert after a meal, at least to keep emotional eating in check.