The milk powder incident caused by melamine has caused a lot of uproar all over the world, and many parents have re-examined the health of their babies. In fact, when people eat whole grains, there are already some toxins in the body, and the human body has its own set of detoxification mechanisms, so there is no need to be overly nervous. Having good living habits, maintaining a healthy and regular diet, and keeping all the organs of the body functioning normally are the important principles of detoxification.
9 Simple Actions to Clear Your Body of Toxins
1. Walking barefoot delays aging
Chinese medicine believes that among the twelve meridians of the human body, there are sensitive areas on the soles of the feet that are connected with the internal organs of the human body. Walking barefoot, it can be transmitted to the brain through the meridians, coordinate the function of system organs, play a role in strengthening the body, delaying aging, preventing diseases, and beneficial to the body’s detoxification.
2. brisk walking is also a detox trick
We walk every day, just pick up the pace as you walk, swing and stretch your arms as much as you can, it’s the easiest and most convenient detox exercise. It stimulates lymph, lowers cholesterol and high blood pressure.
3. Laughing boosts immunity
Read a joke book, or recall a comedy movie you’ve seen… When you laugh from the heart, the stress-causing hormones cortisone and adrenaline in your body begin to drop, boosting your immune system.
4. Jump to get rid of toxins
The lymphatic system collects and screens toxins throughout the body, transports them to the lymph nodes, and then excretes them out of the body through the blood through the detoxification organs. Bouncing stimulates the lymphatic system to detoxify, lowers cholesterol, and even wards off deadly cellulitis.
5. Do housework to detoxify the heart
Scientific research shows that doing some low-intensity housework often can improve the function of the cardiovascular system, have a good adaptability to the exercise load, and help the heart to detoxify. It can improve blood lipid levels, reduce triglyceride and total cholesterol levels, prevent the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, and have a positive effect on changes in blood pressure and heart rate, which can improve the metabolism of the heart and the body , thereby detoxifying the heart.
6. Coughing can clean the “lungs”
Dust in nature and toxic substances in exhaust gas enter the lungs through breathing. The lungs are “sweeped” with active coughing. Every day, take a deep breath in the fresh air outside, slowly raise your arms when inhaling, and actively cough, so that the airflow is sprayed from the mouth and nose, and the sputum is coughed out.
7. Deep breathing and detoxification
Expansion of the chest and abdomen to do deep breathing exercises frequently. Deep breathing can not only inhale more oxygen needed for cellular metabolism, but also effectively exhale carbon dioxide. Taking a deep breath after a thunderstorm can also inhale a lot of negative ions that are beneficial to health.
8. Bath and detox
Take a warm bath frequently to make the sweat glands excrete unobstructed, thereby promoting the efflux of “endogenous toxins”. Bathing your feet in hot water every night is also good for detoxification.
9. Laxative detoxification
Eat more whole grains and fiber-rich vegetables and fruits. Fiber is the best bowel-cleansing laxative, it absorbs water and toxins in the intestines, and promotes laxatives. Laxative vegetables are: spinach, basil, amaranth, Chinese cabbage, spinach, potato, potato, pumpkin, bamboo shoots and so on.
5 Habits to Help Your Baby Detox
1. Go to bed early
Just like garbage trucks come to clean up garbage at a fixed time every day, the human body also has a prime time period for detoxification, that is, from 11:00 pm to 3:00 am. If you can enter a state of rest completely during this period, it will help the elimination of toxins in the body. Because when the human body enters a state of rest, the blood will be more concentrated in important parts such as the liver and the heart, so it can speed up the metabolism of the human body.
2. Choose fresh ingredients
Try to choose fresh ingredients as much as possible, and mainly use boiled cooking methods, or stir-fry with a small amount of oil. Try not to eat fried foods, because fried foods contain more carcinogens, which are easy to damage your health.
3. Eat high-fiber foods
High-fiber foods can promote gastrointestinal motility, which can accelerate the excretion of toxins in the stomach. In addition to providing balanced nutrition, high-fiber foods can also help defecation to reduce the burden of liver and kidney detoxification. In addition, organic fresh apples of various colors have good antioxidant properties and can protect cells from free radicals.
4. Eat less processed food
Processed foods are high in sodium, such as common sausages, bacon, meat floss, etc., which are high in nitrite and are also prone to cancer.
5. Do a lot of exercise
More exercise can promote metabolism, promote the circulation of qi, blood and water, which in turn helps metabolism and helps the body to excrete toxins.
Nine symptoms tell you to detoxify your body
1. Constipation: If you have more than 3 or more days between bowel movements, you may be suffering from constipation. According to different symptoms, constipation can be divided into two types: habitual constipation and occasional constipation. The large intestine forms feces and controls defecation, which is one of the main channels for the body to excrete toxins. If the poison is stored in the body, it will affect the operation of the spleen and stomach, resulting in abnormal conduction of the large intestine, resulting in intestinal obstruction and constipation. Long-term constipation, feces can not be discharged in time, will produce a large amount of toxin accumulation, these toxins will be absorbed by the human body, will be secondary to gastrointestinal discomfort, bad breath, pigmentation and other symptoms, resulting in weakened human organ function, decreased resistance.
2. Obesity: If your body weight exceeds 20% of the standard body weight, or if your body mass index [weight (kg)/body surface area (square meters)] is greater than 24, you are considered obese. Obesity is a disease of overnutrition. If you eat excessively high-fat, high-calorie foods for a long time, toxins will breed in the body, causing imbalances in the body and causing obesity. In addition to the symptoms of weakness, inconvenience, asthma, palpitations, heat intolerance, sweating or low back pain, lower extremity joint pain and other symptoms, most of the patients have abnormal metabolism and endocrine aspects of sugar, fat, water and other substances.
3. Chloasma: Endocrine changes, long-term oral contraceptives, liver diseases, tumors, chronic alcoholism, and sunlight exposure are all causes of chloasma. Everyone expects to have a beautiful face, but I don’t know when you started to have yellowish brown or light black patches on your face. Those patches are map-shaped or butterfly-shaped, which makes the skin lose its originality. Some watery luster.
4. Acne: Acne is a chronic inflammatory skin disease of hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Various toxins produce a large amount of toxic substances under the action of bacteria, which endanger the whole body with the blood circulation; and when the discharge is blocked, they will leak out through the skin, making the skin rough and causing acne. In addition, micronutrient deficiencies, mental stress, and high-fat or high-carbohydrate diets are all triggers of acne. So we can’t just pay attention to the “face” and ignore the “environmental protection” in the body. 5. Bad breath: Bad breath refers to a symptom of foul smell in the mouth. It is mostly caused by accumulation of heat in the lungs, spleen, and stomach or the accumulation of food. These things accumulate in the body for a long time and cannot be excreted and become toxins. Bulimia of spicy food or overeating, excessive fatigue, feeling of evil heat, stagnation of virtual fire, or certain oral diseases, such as oral ulcers, dental caries, and digestive system diseases can all cause bad breath.
6. Itchy skin: The skin is the largest detoxification organ in the human body. The sweat glands and sebaceous glands on the skin can expel toxins that other organs cannot resolve through sweating and other means. External stimuli, irregular life, mental stress, and endocrine disorders weaken this function of the skin and cause itching. Chronic gastritis: It is a variety of chronic gastric mucosal inflammatory lesions caused by uncontrolled diet, weakness of the spleen and stomach, and excessive work and rest, forming a symptom of poison in the body and impediment of qi and blood.
7. Duodenal ulcer: endogenous poison caused by anxiety, anger, liver qi stagnation, improper diet, excessive hunger and satiety, overeating spicy food, etc. Duodenal ulcer.
8. Irritable Bowel Syndrome: It refers to the excessive response of the intestines to stimulation or abnormal phenomena, resulting in stagnant blood flow, obstruction of the detoxification pipeline, and retention of a variety of toxins in the body. The main features are abdominal discomfort or pain, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation.
9. Eczema: It is mostly caused by digestive system diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, mental stress, or skin inflammatory reaction diseases caused by various physical and chemical substances in the environment. It is also a metabolic process that produces too much waste. It is caused by not being excreted from the body in time.
Human body detox schedule
Our body will also detoxify. According to the human body function table, we should arrange our work and rest time reasonably, ensure enough sleep, and be more energetic the next day.
21:00—23:00: The detoxification process of human lymph. The immune system is active, you should calm down, listen to music, and keep yourself as quiet as possible. In this way, the immune system will complete the detoxification work smoothly and increase your immunity.
23:00—01:00: The liver begins to detoxify. You should fall asleep, don’t stay up late, if you don’t sleep at this time, your liver will be very tired and will definitely be damaged.
01:00-03:00: Time for gallbladder detoxification. At this time should also continue to sleep, in order to facilitate the detoxification of the liver and gallbladder.
Midnight-04:00: Human spine hematopoiesis period. You must fall asleep, don’t stay up late!
03:00-05:00: Human lungs begin to detoxify. People who usually cough will worsen their cough at this time. However, cough suppressants should not be taken right away. So as not to inhibit the rapid discharge of pulmonary waste.
05:00–07:00: The human large intestine is detoxifying. This is the best time for you to go to the toilet. If you have no bowel movements, it means that you have something abnormal and you need to go to the hospital. Check what exactly is wrong.
07:00-09:00: The human small intestine begins to absorb nutrients in large quantities. Before that, you should have breakfast. Otherwise, nutrition will be deficient throughout the day. It is best for people who are treating diseases to eat before 6:30; those who are healthy can eat before 7:30. I advise those friends who are not used to eating breakfast to develop a good habit of eating breakfast every day, even if it is delayed until after 9:00.
1. Sweating and detoxification is the best policy. You can’t just rely on detox supplements without exercising. Sweating is also a conduit for metabolic waste. The best strategy is to sweat and detox in an active way, and you must drink plenty of water before and after exercise. Water is very important. Drink plenty of water to detoxify by urinating and perspiring.
2. Fasting is not the same as detoxification. This will slow down your metabolism
3. detoxification should not be used indiscriminately. Nowadays, young people, especially office women, lack exercise, eat irregularly, and suffer from constipation. come out. However, detoxification cannot be used indiscriminately. You must choose safe and mild ones. It is best to use plant extracts. Long-term conditioning has no side effects. Intestinal toxins, moisturizing but not diarrhea.
4. detoxification products to see the source. If unnatural preservatives, artificial seasonings, etc. are added during the production process, not only will the poison not be eliminated, but the accumulation will be accelerated.
5. detoxification process should pay attention to drink plenty of water. The daily body metabolism of adults requires about 2000ML of water. If this standard is not met, it will have a great impact on the metabolism of the human body.
6. Don’t eat junk food. Because some vegetables or fruits we eat are accelerated by pesticides, so pay attention to cleanliness when eating these foods. In addition, eating some spicy foods will cause indigestion and accumulation of toxins in the body. These are all causes of the accumulation of toxins in the body. Therefore, if you want to expel toxins from your body, you must be able to drink more water, drink more nutritious food, and also need to exercise more and sweat more so that your body will be healthy and your skin will be beautiful.
7. Pay attention to air pollution. Most of the toxins in the body are caused by air pollution, pesticide residues in vegetables, automobile exhaust, industrial waste gas, chemicals, preservatives in food, heavy metals in cosmetics, junk food and other toxic side effects brought by modern civilization. Timely elimination of toxins also has a certain guarantee for the lifespan of the human body. Too much toxin accumulation in the body will cause endocrine disorders, and some complications will occur, such as skin diseases, that is, the complexion is poor, and the complexion is yellow. Too much melanin leads to dark spots.